During the festival, the Press Centre is located on the 1st floor of the Grand Hyatt Berlin, Marlene-Dietrich-Platz 2, 10785 Berlin.
The Press Office will be happy to answer your questions and provide you with information on-site. Moreover, Press Conferences and Photo Calls are held in the Press Centre where you can also find some of the bookable interview rooms.
At the Press Centre you can reach contact persons for the following services:
- General information and details on Press Conferences, Photo Calls, etc. ()
- Interview coordination Festival Management, juries) ()
- Coordination of interview rooms ()
- Allocation of special photographer passes for events with restricted access ()
- Camera stands at events, at the press line (Red Carpet) and standing positions for outside broadcast vans can be requested. There is no entitlement to a camera stand ()
- Requests for film clips and video material ()
The Head of the Press Office and the Office Management are also located in the Press Centre.
- A podium is available for TV camera teams.
- Available seating capacities and information on access will be communicated shortly.
- Audio splitters are available for recording the Press Conferences.
- Positions for Photo Calls must be applied for in advance.
- There is no entitlement to a standing position.
- TV camera teams do not have access to Photo Calls.
Berlinale Service Center
Press Accreditations will be issued at the Berlinale Service Center, Eichhornstr. 3, 10785 Berlin.
Press WiFi Lounge / Press Material
- A Press WiFi lounge is available for accredited journalists in the basement of the Berlinale Palast.
- You must bring your own laptop, tablet or similar.
A limited number of press kits on festival films are available. They will be handed out in the WiFi lounge.