The Berlinale Press Centre is located on the first floor of the Grand Hyatt Berlin, Marlene-Dietrich-Platz 2, 10785 Berlin. Further on-site services are situated in the Berlinale Service Center, Eichhornstr.3, 10785 Berlin.
The Press Office is happy to provide information and answer any questions you may have. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we recommend to use contactless communication tools (e-mail, phone). Needless to say, you can also reach us on-site at the Press Centre.
Services in the Press Centre
Contacts for following services:
- Information on daily start times and events ()
- Information on Press Conferences, Photo Calls, interview opportunities and other press-related issues ()
- Scheduling of interviews (Festival Directors, juries) ()
- Interview space coordination (film press junkets) ()
- Issuance of special photographer’s ID cards for galas with limited access ()
- Requests for camera spaces at events, on the press line (red carpet) as well as for standing positions (only granted to TV channels / TV agencies. The Berlinale is under no obligation to guarantee spaces.) ()
- Requests for parking positions for broadcast vans ()
- Requests for film clips and moving image content ()
The offices of the Head of Press are also located in the Press Centre.
will be announced as soon as possible
Press Conference Room
- The press conference room is located in the Press Centre on the first floor of the Grand Hyatt Berlin.
- A raised platform is available for use by TV camera teams.
- Available seat capacities and access arrangements will be communicated nearer the time.
Services in the Berlinale Service Center
- Press accreditation collection
- Detailed information on the collection of the press accreditation will be announced during the accreditation process.
- Distribution of press material
- A limited number of press kits on festival films will be available here
- Press WiFi Lounge
- A WiFi Lounge with workstations is available for accredited journalists.
- You must bring your own laptop, tablet or similar with you.
- Opening hours will be announced soon.
- Photo calls that previously took place in the Hyatt, are planned at a new location very close to the Press Centre in 2021. Further information will be announced shortly.
- Photographer spaces at Photo Calls and standing space next to the Red Carpet must be requested in advance.
- The Berlinale is under no obligation to guarantee spaces.
- Please direct all requests and any further questions to: .
- TV camera crews will not be admitted to Photo Calls.