The Press Centre will be located on the 1st floor of the Grand Hyatt Berlin, Marlene-Dietrich-Platz 2, 10785 Berlin from February 9, 2022.
The Press Office will be happy to answer your questions and provide you with information on-site. Press Conferences and Photo Calls will also be held in the Press Centre.
At the Press Centre you can reach contact persons for the following services:
- General information and details on Press Conferences, Photo Calls, etc. ()
- Interview coordination Festival Management, juries) ()
- Coordination of interview rooms ()
- Allocation of special photographer passes for events with restricted access ()
- Camera stands at events, at the press line (Red Carpet) and standing positions for outside broadcast vans can be requested. There is no entitlement to a camera stand ()
- Requests for film clips and video material ()
The Head of the Press Office and the Office Management are also located in the Press Centre.
- A podium is available for TV camera teams.
- Available seating capacities and information on access will be communicated shortly.
- Positions for Photo Calls and standing postions on the Red Carpet must be applied for in advance.
- There is no entitlement to a standing position.
- Please send your enquiries to .
- TV camera teams do not have access to Photo Calls.
Berlinale Service Center
Please note: Press Accreditations will be issued for the first time in 2022 at the Berlinale Service Center, Eichhornstr. 3, 10785 Berlin.
Issue of Press Accreditations:
- Detailed information on the collection of Press Accreditations will be provided during the accreditation process.
Press WiFi Lounge / Press Material
- A WiFi lounge is available for accredited journalists.
- You must bring your own laptop, tablet or similar.
- The location and opening times will be announced in due course.
A limited number of press kits on festival films are available. They will be handed out in the WiFi lounge.