Dossiers & Statistics
For the annual programme presentation, the Berlinale publishes a press dossier containing information on the film selection, the European Film Market, Co-Production Market, Berlinale Talents, World Cinema Fund as well as statistics. The press dossier has been available for download since January 19, 2022:
Information on ticket sales as well as accredited press and trade visitors can be found in the “Facts & figures” section of the annual yearbook in the archive.
Berlinale Gender Evaluation
The Berlinale values transparency regarding gender distribution in the programme. The proportion of directors in the Berlinale programme has been published since 2004. A comprehensive gender evaluation has been carried out since 2018, which can be found in the yearbook of the corresponding year in the archive.
A comparative brief review of the gender distribution in the programmes, juries, Golden Bear winners and selection committees:
- Gender represented in direction in the submissions and selection 2019 - 2021 (932 KB)
- Gender represented in production in the submissions and selection 2019 – 2021 (1.1 MB)
- Gender represented in the field of direction in the Competition (245 KB)
- Gender represented amongst the jury presidents (171 KB)
- Gender represented amongst the Golden Bear winners (323 KB)
- Gender represented in the selection committees 2019-2021 (1.1 MB)