- Maximum funding: 80,000 euro per project.
- The funding amount cannot exceed 50% of the total production costs.
- The total production costs of the supported projects should lie between 200,000 euro and 1,400,000 euro.
- The funding must be spent on the production of the film in the aforementioned regions.
1. Completed Online-application form:
Online Submission Form Production
After submitting the online application form you will receive information from us regarding the following steps.
2. Send us all the listed documents by E-Mail to :
a. Full script in English or French in case of submitting a long feature film / advanced treatment in case of submitting a documentary film project (PDF format). (If the submitted project is a film in Spanish original version, please send us a copy in Spanish PDF to).
b. Financing information:
- Detailed budget in Euro and in local currency (if available)
- Financing plan (please indicate the sources, which parts are confirmed, applied for, separation of the items by country and if/when answers are expected as well as the percentage of the share by country)
c. Contracts and agreements
- All financing agreements and/or letters of intent from financing partners, which are already confirmed
- Signed existing co-production / co-operation agreement(s) or deal memos
- Clearance of all rights: The rights clearance is a document or a contract which transfers the rights from the scriptwriter to the producer and officially entitles the producer to use the script for a film project. It is not necessary to attach it if the writer and the producer are the same person.
d. A visual dossier with mood pictures, casting, locations, etc.
3. In addition to the online submission we need per mail or international courier printed copies of the materials:
- One copy of the printed web form with original signatures
- One copy of the complete submission materials as described above in 2 (items a, b, c and d)
- One copy of the director’s previous film(s) with English or French subtitles on DVD