- Maximum funding: 60,000 euro per project.
- The funding amount cannot exceed 50% of the total production costs.
- The total production costs of the supported projects should lie between 200,000 euro and 1,400,000 euro.
- The funding must be spent on the production of the film in the aforementioned regions.
1. Completed Online-application form:
After submitting the online application form you will receive information from us regarding the following steps.
a. Financing information:
- Detailed budget in Euro and in local currency (if available)
b. Contracts and agreements
- All financing agreements and/or letters of intent from financing partners, which are already confirmed
- Signed existing co-production / co-operation agreement(s) or deal memos
- Clearance of all rights: The rights clearance is a document or a contract which transfers the rights from the scriptwriter to the producer and officially entitles the producer to use the script for a film project. It is not necessary to attach it if the writer and the producer are the same person.
c. A visual dossier with mood pictures, casting, locations, etc.
3. In addition to the online submission we need per mail or international courier printed copies of the materials:
- One copy of the printed web form with original signatures
- One copy of the complete submission materials as described above in 2 (items a, b, c and d)